Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Hunt to Live, Live to Hunt

Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Gameplay Part 11 Hunt to Live, Live to Hunt



Description:

Hunt to Live, Live to Hunt is a fast-paced and challenging mission that will test Spider-Man's skills to the limit. Players must use all of Spider-Man's abilities, including his web-shooters, agility, and combat skills, to defeat the Hunters and rescue Tombstone.

The mission is set in a large and complex environment, and players must use their exploration skills to find their way around and locate Tombstone. The mission also features a number of puzzles that players must solve in order to progress.

Mission Summary:

In "Hunt to Live, Live to Hunt," Spider-Man receives a tip from Black Cat that the Hunters, a mercenary group led by Tombstone, are holding captive at an abandoned steel foundry in Williamsburg. Spider-Man teams up with Miles Morales to rescue Tombstone, but they soon realize that the Hunters are planning something much bigger.

Transcript 

this whole place is going down I can't break through the cage maybe we we go through the furnace no it's too hot in there you got any better ideas hard choices right what are you doing I need a minute Harry's got superpowers this is all happening so fast wait what's that hey guys I'm getting a strange spiderbot signal you got that too gkey you testing something I was just about to call you guys bunch of them just pinged the network out of nowhere using some funky Wireless protocols I'll check check it out and let you know what I find looking sharp uploading info to the Spidey server got it I'll keep an eye out for more send me the data when you find them I'll try to track down who made him hey long night hey MJ Harry and I stayed up doing tests on his suit and we may have had too much pizza it was really nice just like the good old days so I got to know what's Harry's radioactive spider I've never seen anything like this before it's some kind of exos suit that completely eradicates any trace of his disease Dr Conor's really outdid himself this time that's incredible and great timing considering what happened at the park any leads on where they might have taken Tombstone not yet but if I hear anything you're my first call oh you're the best yeah I know now okay what's next we still haven't figured out who made that weird [Music] spiderbot my pleas for peace have been rejected by calls for violence from you know it Spider-Man an attack on what was once a destination for enjoyment now stands desecrated and defi our cherished Cony Island was victim to a freefor all brawl destroying iconic attractions and history itself some of my Fondest Memories where Cony Island my father used to buy me the nickel poop and hot dog combo and I like any self-respecting American well look who's in the neighborhood yo we're just going to say the same about youy horse crap okay okay going away I have a shot thanks we should take this on the road sometime sounds like a good excuse to finally build that spider mobile hey spiders got something for you head to this location Felicia hey Felicia heard some chatter about the steel foundry in Williamsburg off a radio I swiped from those Hunters sounds like tombstones there he could use your help thanks glad you're all right did you make it to bears in time yeah I did figured I owed you one both of you even if the other another Spider-Man couldn't be bothered to make an appearance uh yeah you can save the explanation we've both moved on he's a good one by the way he really is well thanks for the tip not sure I'd be able to find tombstone in time without you yeah thanks take care of yourself those fashion School rejects won't be getting the drop on me again Tata spiders miles let me take this one you're going to miss your essay deadline what if if Lee's there I'll take care care of him Spider-Man can wait miles can all right just keep in touch hope Felicia's lead was right got to get to Tombstone before Craven crosses him off his list too for an abandoned Foundry this place sure is active what is taking them so long extra precautions tombstone has proven challenging right stay ready hunt to live live to [Music] hunt need to clear these rooftops and find a way in it's lousy with Hunters it's all for me I'm honored hey finally finished with my dad still no clue where Dr Connor is I haven't seen Dad look this stressed in a while we'll find Connor's why don't you call MJ and ask her to go swing by his house yeah good idea I'll I'll meet you back at the foundation once I'm done here what are you up to need a hand in Williamsburg at the old steel foundry sounds like they're holding Tombstone here sounds like a job for the spider Pals that is not what we're calling ourselves well what do you and the other guy go by I don't know Spider-Man Spiderman's that's confusing I should go this place is crawling with Hunters so you do need help no do not come here these people are deadly can't risk you getting hurt talk soon must not fail no one gets inside we need a clear exit got to get rid of all the hunters before I go inside copy that heading to the last no they're gone we've got company I see [Applause] you bloody help again what is that [Music] this Smoke Stack looks like my ticket in just got off the phone with MJ she says she'll head over to Connor soon that's great news yeah just making sure you said the steel foundry right yeah what are you doing CIO get back to your workout I have to find Tombstone quick before he ends up like scorpion we lost communication outside Titan security around Tombstone calling reinforcements reinforcements better play this quietly bizar you're feeling sleepy Tombstone is unlike rather deal with Tombstone than black C she sent some of the others to Antarctic and sleep look at noisy little war cool easy I think that's the last of them you guys just can't make it [Music] easy Harry what are you doing here helping you out Spider-Man you're welcome by the way I was hoping to do this quietly is this my fault you go left I go right let's do do this I know you said you have this but come on look at us honestly kind of hope to start you off with something easier a better way to learn than on the job training you with me never felt so strong don't let it get to your head we're not Invincible get away you feel like this all the time it's not all punching bad guys we had to make some hard choices too that's the gig cut make your [Applause] head is that a flamethrower unfortunately I can't web that up we'll need to find another way to shut it down bre watch out they're on the platform too I got stay out of the line of fire and thin out these Hunters do you think the suit is bulletproof now is not the time to find out what's the plan then I'm working on it get to that back [Music] balcony get out their Harry I've got an idea on how to take that thing down I'm all ears up there the vat opening [Music] fire I have an idea watch the bat get down here cut them loose [Music] nice on distracted get up there that was fun now let's go rescue a super villain reformed super villain but still a guy who's tried to kill you a few times he's trying to change I want to help him man you really do believe in the best of everyone let me take these guys love your enthusiasm but I like to work smarter not harder what's the matter we got this we do until we don't understood I won't lay you down you okay with all this fire yeah actually not even breaking a sweat this escalated quickly it always does here boy I got something for youing getting a little hairy here taking the shot he's overhead there's too many of them hang on W I don't even know how I'm doing doing this that suit is wild I think I'm getting the hang of this you should take your class maybe I can get my job [Music] back watch out I'm stuck Harry you with me my head we need to move now maybe if we don't move it won't see us well that was wishful thinking they're here what was that thing with your suit I don't know that alarm really messed with my head just glad you're all right arrows machetes Rockets now robot birds don't forget the robot dogs what's going to try to kill us next get out of the way I have a shot careful let's get him grenade out more rocket guys incoming stay calm take them out one at a time right one at a time you got it teach your this is getting intense where is this guy already let me out something tells me we're close [Music] [Music] a starting to feel out of my depth here sure we can do this of course we're the spider Pals all right there's our guy what's the plan I think we should get him I'll run a distraction see if you can break him free on it they grow up so [Music] fast I'm going to break you out of here okay you can't they rigged this whole thing then I'll dgg it what did I just tell you sorry it's my first day going to need a hand here be right back are they getting bigger one more time into the fire you're making jokes at a time like this part of the job i r it the spider compensation hey you owe me one huh let's see if we make it out where do they keep coming from some sort of booking agency we have to turn off this furnace there if we can all right this should you trying to kill everyone here wasn't the plan [Music] sorry they don't quit well neither do we it's getting hot in here I haven't noticed I think this suit is fireproof lucky you we don't have time for this what do we do punch faster that I can do we got to get Tombstone out maybe we can weaken the cage there pull out those supports M be crazy this might be one of the best days of my life we really need to get you out more only two left what's this thing made of I don't know but this place is falling apart keep trying it's not working just hang on we need to pull those supports Down fight them on it this whole place is going down I can't break through the cage maybe we we go through the furnace no it's too hot in there you got any better ideas hard choices right what are you doing come on Harry now what let's move back through here get out of there let's go follow him is this job always so stressful yoga's done wonders for my mental health you trying to die here move it no no no no no he lost him don't Panic quick this way Harry Harry got to keep moving hold up can you see if we were followed on it only downside to going straight the game keeps you in shape glad we got to you in time some of the others weren't so lucky they couldn't have off me if they tried sides they were waiting for their boss to do the deed you have someplace safe to go yeah they come for me again I'll be ready tell your friend thanks for looking out for me see you around spider looks like they split we should too [Music] yeah hey good job back there really I was pretty sure I was just messing everything up you were but in the best possible way what are you hold on sorry I'm still figuring out how this thing works nice design what do you mean didn't you just huh I guess I did would you look at that I guess we really are spider Pals now I think I'm going to head back to the lab see if Dr Connors has showed up yet good call I'll catch up with you soon incredible

Post a Comment

0 Comments